5 ways to support our work
We hope that you think the work we do in applied human rights and development education is contributes to change agendas, and we hope that you will consider supporting it. This can be done in a number of ways.
1. Through making a direct donation, these are always fully acknowledged and accounted for. In times like these, your support makes our work possible. If you can, please consider supporting us by making a donation in your own way.
2. You can support us by taking out a monthly direct debit – this hugely generous act contributes directly to our work, allowing us to also benefit from tax relief through your regular support.
3. We sell original editions of paintings by Zambian artist Stary Mwaba. Details of how to purchase one of his paintings can be obtained by contacting us. To date many companies, restaurants, organisations and individuals have supported our work by buying and displaying these paintings in their offices.
4. Work with us! We work in partnership with individuals and organisations in most of our work. Whether you are interested in contacting us for bespoke human rights education project engagement, research work or to register interest in our volunteer and placements programme, contact us.
5. We produce educational books and resources. Visit our shop for resources that cover key human rights and human development issues and topics.
- If you are interested in supporting our work, please contact us and we will be very happy to discuss this with you.